Saturday, December 7, 2013

Street Noz

Standing on its own this Noz speeding bike accelerates through my collection to be one of my newly favorite models.

Street Noz

Name: Street Noz
Debut Series: Team Hot Wheels High-Speed Wheel
Produced Year: 2012

Designer: TBD










The story behind: This is one hard to find hotwheel, when it came out it came in a special toyline Team HotWheels paralell to the release of the new models for the year 2012. Glad I find it, little bit more expensive than usual but it is worth it.

The "Grasshopper"
The looks: To be fairly descriptive this is one solid motorcycle. The whole body is made of die cast metal living the windshield and the brakes to be plastic. The one I have is painted light green with purple flames on the sides, to me it looks like a giant grasshopper. I like the fact that I could got this one when I did because to be fairly, to me it was a give and take in the beginning but now the model and the colors have grown into me. Standing on its own this Noz speeding bike accelerates through my collection to be one of my newly favorite models.





Rating: ****/2

Put away all the fake theories that are hard packaged


No comments:

Post a Comment