Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fangster

 It comes as a cross between a lizard and a crocodile in full speed steroids.


Fangster

Name: Fangster
Debut Series: Speed Demons
Produced Year: 1986
Designed: TBA








Look at that body, very detailed
The story behind: This model was released long time back along with the Speed Demon series which was introduced exactly in 1986. From 1986 to 1989 this line produced creatures themed cars.

The looks: It comes as a cross between a lizard and a crocodile in full speed steroids. It was a model that I had been looking for since 2011 (the year everything started). I got the chance to buy it today for a decent price (little more expensive than the usual but it is worth it). Now about the car, it is heavy , a characteristic that all the old models share, the quality is impressive, it is fully detailed and it have the perfect balance between plastic and metal.

There is something about hot wheels that they like big motors in their cars, this one have 2 sets of motors 4 pistons each, so my guess is that this baby consumes a LOT OF GASOLINE! Other than that my other guess is that the main cockpit is where the eyes of the creature are (quite not sure). Giving the fact that the model is almost 30 years old I must admit, I am very happy of having this one with me, it add quite a mileage in my hot wheels collection.

Rating:****

I....dunno what this is ...... detail perhaps?


No comments:

Post a Comment