Monday, December 23, 2013

Cabbin' Fever

Cabbin' Fever is the definitive carrying truck that adapts itself to the needs of the cargo!

Cabbin' Fever

Name: Cabbin´Fever
Debut series: 2000 First Editions
Produced year: 2000
Designed: Mark Jones







Without being folded, this baby holds well
The story behind: I got this one in a flea market this week which makes me very excited about this mode. This car bears a resemblance to Larry Wood's truck. It is noted for having a fold-out ramp that cars can be put on. It also appeared in Hot Wheels: Velocity X as an Unplayable Car at Turbine Sands.







The looks: This little guy is amazing, I love the ramp which folds in or out depending on your need to ferry cars around, it even have a space for a bike! Like I said I got very excited the minute I saw it and it definitively adds to my already bulking collection. Cabbin' Fever is the definitive carrying truck that adapts itself to the needs of the cargo!


Rating: ****


Another example of the ramp down...



No comments:

Post a Comment