Saturday, August 30, 2014

Phantasm

This is a model which belong to the tracks and not to the stands.


Phantasm

Name: Phantasm
Produced: X-Racers 2005 First Editions
Year: 2005
Designer: Dwayne Vance





The story behind:  This was one of my sought hot wheels when I started collecting, the fact was that for me it always seemed like a hybrid between a car and a race boat. Would this car prove its worth once I found it? 

Flashy colors
The looks:  As I stated previously for me it is a hybrid between a race boat and a car, that said the whole body is plastic and the bottom of it is metal giving the model a fast cunning speed while placing it in hot wheel tracks (particulary walltracks). For the models I have which it took me 1 year to find they both have translucident bodies in flashy colors. Dont get me wrong I love the flashy color and I can clearly understand the design concept with the body being as it is.

Saying that this car in particular was made for speed and on that scale it performs marvelous, was my wait worth it? Partially yes since it was what I expected but coming forward there are better hot wheels out there in the market with the same capabilities. This is a model which belong to the tracks and not to the stands.


Rating: ***


From above


No comments:

Post a Comment